Reunion

Last week being my final week of my first rotation was very hectic. I was trying to complete all my assigned tasks and the necessary transition work. It kind of felt like I was moving away from something that I have had for a while. I had my end-of-rotation appraisal on Friday evening and I was very glad to hear my manager’s comments. He gave me some valuable career advice which I am going to carry with me for a very long time. I have always thought that it was very difficult to be a friend/mentee with your manager.. But I was wrong. I know that my manager’s doors are always open for me to talk to him.


Picture source: dilbert.com

Today all the TLPs are arriving at Blue Ash for the training. We are going to be staying at the same Marriott hotel. Our training starts on Monday. It is going to be very interesting because we are here only for a week and we are working on something which is more of requirements gathering and design rather than application development. I am very excited to meet all my TLP friends!

Just one week of training and we start our second rotation on the 28th. I am moving from the fourth floor to the fifth floor since I have moved over to the Consumer Lending Group. I am looking forward to working in this line of business and the role I am taking on is going to be very interesting since the project is one of key initiatives at the NAIT level for 2008.

No comments: