Game day at work!

With the Mason office friends

Everyday at Citi has been a learning experience. It didn’t stop there; today we went to a baseball game as a whole office, actually 2 offices. I was with the Mason’s team and we had a “party suite” at the stadium reserved for us. We got to go to a ball game during working hours!! It was a lot of fun. We had amazing seats and there was food and lots of beer and drinks. No wonder why people love the working environment at Citi. They for sure know how to keep their employees happy!

With TLPs and interns


After some time, I went and sat with my fellow TLPs. Although it was towards the end of the game, I got to spend some time with them too.


The field and us!


Today I learned that Citi has something called the “team building event”. Every quarter, the teams go out and have some quality time together. I am all excited about it.. Hopefully my team decides to go to a real fun place!

All these small things can go a real long way. The most important assets to a company are its customers and its employees. One thing which amazes me about Citi is the fact that we have a fun-filled professional environment. Everyday in the past one month of my rotation has only made me realize what a wise decision it was to join Citi.

No comments: