Life after bootcamp!

My rotation assignment started this Monday and so did the meetings ;) I am fortunate to have got this position since this project is one of Citi’s big initiatives for 2007! My manager is awesome and I already have access to all the background reading materials. I have a lot to catch up and very less time to start contributing.

We are having group meetings in the same room where the TLPs had the Bootcamp. And the best part is that we have the same catering service for lunch which makes me feel like I am still in Bootcamp!!

I got my cubicle and it is very nice. My friend and a fellow TLP sits right next to me! It has been three days since I got my cubicle and I am yet to visit it!! (Been in meetings pretty much from morning to evening) Hopefully I will have the time to set up my cube next week :)

No comments: