Realization!

I have been to many summer camps and a lot of training sessions and have never seen folks remaining in constant contact afterwards.

It has been two weeks since Bootcamp got over, but till today we are all in touch with each other.. I don’t think its just technology (email, IMs etc.) which is bringing us together but the one month of bonding and literally living together. In that one month, all of us were at work by 8.00 am sharp and we were there until 6.00 pm minimum. After that most of us went together for dinner and a lot of the days we had team meetings or project tasks to work on after dinner.

Bootcamp was an opportunity for us to find new friends and also find out a little more about ourselves. I definitely have made wonderful friends and I am so glad that I did.


No comments: